Terms And Conditions
Last Updated 26th March 2019
We are MotorSport Vision Limited ("MSV"), which is part of the MSV Group which also includes JPM Ltd ("PalmerSport") and
MotorSport Vision Racing Limited ("MSVR").
We reserve the right to change the policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Policy.
This is a summary of cover, not a policy document and is issued subject to the terms, clauses, conditions and warranties as
within the master policy. Any fraud, misstatement or concealment in relation to any matter relating to this insurance shall render
the policy null and void and all claims forfeited.
1. Your ticket is and remains at all times the property of MSV. The ticketholder shall not: (a) use, offer or
apply the ticket as a prize or in any other manner in a lottery or competition or for any other promotional,
advertising or commercial purpose; or (b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket
to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial
gain or otherwise.
2. The ticket shall be void if purchased or obtained in contravention of condition 1 above or from any person/entity
who is not an authorised agent of MSV, and the ticketholder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event as a
result, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to MSV.
3. The entire ticket and associated barcode(s) is required to gain admission to the Event. Receipts are not acceptable.
Any attempt to present any unofficial or counterfeit ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution.
Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
4. Please keep your ticket safe and in good condition.
5. Your ticket relates to access to public areas of the venue only. The ticketholder shall not access or attempt
to access any other areas including without limitation the track. Offenders will be prosecuted.
6. MSV may refuse admission and/or remove persons from the venue if, in MSV's opinion, they represent a security
or safety risk or a nuisance or other detriment to the Event. MSV may conduct security searches to ensure the
safety of persons at the Event. Proof of identity may be required in order to gain access to the venue. Pass-outs
and readmission to the venue shall be granted at MSV's discretion.
7. MSV may alter your seat allocation without prior notice.
8. Noise levels may be very loud within the venue. You are advised to wear hearing protection during races to
reduce the risk of hearing damage.
9. Camping is allowed only within designated areas and on purchase of an official Camping ticket. Any tents
pitched and caravans parked outside the proper designated areas will be removed.
10. Barbecues and portable cooking appliances are only permitted within the designated campsite areas at any
venue and additionally Southbank at Brands Hatch. Glass bottles or other glass objects are not permitted anywhere
within the venue.
11. No animals are admitted to the venues, car parks or campsite, except guide dogs with prior notice.
12. Official merchandising is only on sale inside the venue. Do not buy from unofficial vendors.
13. The ticketholder shall not bring into the venue or use or display at or around the venue any sponsorship,
promotional or marketing materials. The ticketholder shall not offer or distribute within or around the venue
any consumer article or commercial product or service or any leaflet relating thereto.
14. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by MSV or the organiser, in which
circumstances ticketholders agree that their tickets will be valid for the Event as changed, and no refunds or
exchanges will be available.
15. The ticketholder shall be entitled to a refund or exchange (at MSV's election) in respect of this ticket if
the Event is cancelled in its entirety prior to the commencement of the Event for reason(s) that are within the
reasonable control of MSV.
16. If the Event is cancelled or otherwise changed for reasons that are beyond MSV's reasonable control including,
but without limitation, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule or restrictions, adverse weather, fire,
disease, war or terrorist activity, commotion, acts of God, strikes or other industrial action, breakdown of plant,
machinery or any failure of gas, water service, electricity or similar supplies, then MSV shall in such circumstances
have no liability to the ticketholder for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such cancellation or other change.
17. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. Any other recording or
transmission of audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data by any method in any media relating to
the Event or any part of it is prohibited. The ticketholder hereby assigns to MSV (by way of present assignment of
future rights) the copyright in any audio, visual or audio-visual materials produced by the ticketholder at the Event.
18. MSV, the organiser and authorised third parties may record or make audio, visual or audio-visual recordings
of the Event and the ticketholder hereby consents to the use of his or her likeness, image and/or voice within
such recordings free of charge. For security purposes CCTV cameras are in use in and around the venue and you agree
that MSV may use or pass onto any relevant authority any recordings for use in any proceedings.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the English courts.
20. Ball games are prohibited inside the venue.
21. Drones/UAVs are not permitted for use on any event day.
22. Ticketholders acknowledge that they may be exposed to the risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event.
MSV will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to you or your property except to the extent that any such injury,
loss or damage is caused by the negligence of MSV, its employees or authorised agents. Without prejudice to the
foregoing, MSV excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such injury, loss or damage.
For all goods purchased for a specific date or time including event tickets no refunds are available.
Gift vouchers can be returned within 14 days of purchase for a full refund.
Any other goods maybe returned within 7 days for a refund of the purchased price of the goods, you will be
liable for the postage and packaging cost.
For all refunds you must contact us for details of the returns procedure.